Katy Perry Comes to "How I Met Your Mother"

CBS announced this afternoon that Katy Perry will make a special guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother later this season, in an episode entitled "Oh, Honey". She will reportedly play Zoey's (Jennifer Morrison) cousin, a beautiful, naive girl who the gang resorts to calling "Honey".

Katy Perry Brings the Honey
Katy Perry has made a lot of guest appearances on television shows (Sesame Street, Saturday Night Live, American Idol, and so on). However, none of these roles have ever been challenging enough to test whether or not her acting abilities are as good as her musical talents. This, I believe, will help to settle that question.

The one thing that I can say ahead of time is that I guarantee she'll be better than Britney Spears was when she showed up on HIMYM, which I'll admit is not saying a lot.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Katy Perry on How I Met Your Mother. It should be a fun episode to watch.

Comments

For sure, it will at least get a lot of attention....

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero