Follow Me

Traffic on my blog has more than doubled over the past month. A lot of folks have discovered my site after my posts about Rachel Nichols appearing on Criminal Minds as well as in this one really weird dream that I had. Others continue to discover my blog after my posts about Heidi Montag and fake boobs.

Regardless of how you find my blog, I'm glad that you did.

If you are one of my new readers, I would like to welcome you to my site. I invite you to follow my blog with Google Friend Connect by clicking the "follow" button in the right hand column. You'll be able to keep up with all of my blog posts and assorted rantings.

Besides, my fellow Detroiter, Uncle Kracker, thinks that it would be really cool if you followed my blog. He even wrote a song about it.



Uncle Kracker has never steered you wrong, has he?

Comments

Dang, I didn't know that song for you! I'm jealous. Then again, Genesis did one for me... Follow You, Follow Me. :)
And apparently, my typing can't keep up with my brain. Left out 'was,' duh!
Frank Nemecek said…
LOL! I'm already following your blog, Words.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero