Doing What I Can't Explain

Have you ever had this sudden desire to do something, even though you can't explain exactly why you're doing it?

Well, that's what happened to me last night. I had this sudden desire to submit an updated version of my screenplay for The Roswell Chronicles to the Toronto International Film Festival. It will be in their screenplay competition as a feature length science-fiction film.

I didn't have any plans to submit the film when I woke up yesterday. I was doing something completely different with my life when I had a sudden desire to visit WithoutABox.com. Once there, I saw that TIFF was accepting screenplays for consideration and that yesterday was the deadline for regular submissions. At that point, I simply got hit with this desire to submit The Roswell Chronicles that quite overwhelming.

Anyway, I ended up submitting my script just a couple of hours before their deadline. Now, I wait to find out where it will go from here.

Thankfully, I have several other projects in the pipeline to keep my mind busy while I wait.

Comments

Hmmmm, sounds interesting! Good luck and kudos for following that inner voice!

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

From my spam folder

Men's guide to buying lingerie for Valentine's Day