The B.S. Twins

I've come to the conclusion that I really ought to stop paying attention to what is happening around town. The local newspapers can essentially be summed as "Things that Mayor Dave Bing and Governor Rick Snyder are doing that piss me off today."

I'm tired of being this pissed off all of the time. It reminds me of the old adage that ignorance is bliss. If I simply forget that we have a local or state government, maybe things will be better for me. Nothing will be better in my neighborhood or in the surrounding area, but I can't help that. They seem determined to fuck things up and give lots of my money to their friends in the process.

Bing and Snyder. There's a reason why their initials are "B.S."

Collectively, they are the B.S. Twins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero