I think somone hates me

The folks at Sundance are scheduled to announce which films are in for their 2006 film festival this coming Thursday.

However - and you know there had to be a "however" in this one - the folks at Variety.com just posted an article with the list. There was no mention of my film at all.

However - yes, there's more than one "however" in this story - according to the same article there are about 120 feature films included in this year's festival. Their list only cites 64 of them. Obviously, the Variety.com list isn't a complete one.

Urgh!

Hearing this news has me so nervous all of a sudden that I think I'm going to be sick. Or get really, really drunk. And then get sick because I got really, really drunk.

Double urgh!

I swear, I feel like making my documentary and pouring everything I had into it was the easy part. The hard part is waiting for someone that I've never met to make a decision about whether or not my best is good enough.

Anyway, the full article is on their web site for anyone who is interested. You may have to watch a mini-commercial in order to read the article, unless you want to buy a subscription to Variety in order to bypass the ad.

Okay - well, the bars are still open for another 2 hours. I'm going to head out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero