I want to bitch slap Robert Redford

Urgh! I can't believe that it's been more than a week since I've posted anything.

Anyway, I have to confess that I have this desire to bitch slap Robert Redford.

Well, okay - not really. I mean, I don't really want to smack the man. It's just my nerves getting to me.

For months, I've been operating under the understanding that the Sundance Committee would announce which films have been accepted for the 2006 Sundance Film Festival in October. Of course, they didn't.

As it stands, they are currently planning to announce the list of feature films on November 29.

Urgh!

Another couple of weeks worth of waiting; of not being able to show my film anywhere or to start planning what other festivals I should submit my film to. It just seems like so much of my life boils down to waiting. Waiting for them to make up their minds.

Urgh!

Comments

Liza said…
^
| WTF? These blog adverts are getting odder by the day...

I can only hope the delay in a response is due to figuring out which other movies would compliment yours!

^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero