The Weirdest Stuff

The weirdest stuff shows up in my email in-box. This little ditty made its appearance this morning and is actually kind of funny. I'll have to remember them for the next time I get pulled over, which hopefully won't be for awhile.


Bizarre Traffic Ticket Excuses
  • Come on officer, I was going downhill. I think that counts for something.
  • If you give me a ticket, I'll be forced to tell your wife about us!
  • I'm in a hurry - I'm late for traffic court.
  • Oh, come on! If I get another ticket, my insurance company will drop me.
  • I thought if I had my hazards on I could speed.
  • Oh, so that's where the speedometer is...
  • Sorry officer, I thought my radar detector was plugged in.
  • I was just checking to see if your radar gun was working properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero