My Super Bowl Commercial

There is an ad on-line for TheWorldIsComing.com. It's part of a PR campaign that the convention bureau is sponsoring in advance of Super Bowl XL in Detroit.

The current commercial is an okay one, in my opinion, but it doesn't really capture the look and feel of Detroit. A friend of mine encouraged me to make my own one and, well, doing that was also one of the things that's kept me away from blogging for these past few days.

There are some behind the scenes photos on-line in my Yahoo photo albumn.

The commercial itself is on-line as an MPEG video. Real Media Player 10.5 seems to work the best for playing it, but Windows Media can do the trick as well.

So darn cool!

Brooks and I just finished editing it on Friday evening. I'm still playing it over and over just because I'm excited to have this to my credit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero