Light the tree


Well, as I continue to catch everyone up on the goings on in my life, I should mention that a little over a week ago (Friday, November 18 to be precise) I was out to see them light the Christmas tree in Campus Martius Park and to pass out some Shop Detroit flyers for Detroit Synergy.

The tree lighting itself was cool. My only gripe is was that they configured everything about the park's layout that evening to essentially herd visitors to one specific area - making the place look even more full than it actually was for the TV cameras. This made for some great television, but it also made it harder for folks to get around.

In spite of that, it was a great evening and the tree looks really cool.


After the tree was lit and the flyers distribured, a few of us headed over to Edgewise for wine, food, art and cool company. The whole evening was a photo show dedicated to the people who helped to make The Passenger.

I snapped this photo and I think it's so darn cool. It shows (from the left to right) the model, the photographer and one of his photographs - all captured in my snapshot. Kind of cool, in my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero