Another Amazing Weekend

Oh, what a weekend! I could say that it was so good that I didn't get a chance to post about it until today. The reality, however, was that yesterday was simply one of those Mondays that made everyone feel like Garfield.

Anyway, Bravo Bravo! was a blast. As usual, it featured wall-to-wall beautiful people throughout the Detroit Opera House and enough booze to float a battleship. It was an open bar during the entire event.

My friends and I all tried to drink so much that the theatre lost money by having us there. (I'm not sure if we succeeded, but it sure was fun to try.)

Saturday started at Green Brain Comics in Dearborn with Free Comic Book Day. I picked up issue zero of Justice League of America, plus Batman & the Monster Men as well as Pirates vs. Ninjas. If they had baseball cards at Green Brain, it would have completed my temporary return to childhood.

After that, it was off to Belle Isle where I shot a pick-up shot for my entry in the VisitDetroit.com podcast contest. (FYI: you can see my entry in a *.m4v format here.)

Once all of that was done, it was time for me to head off to Mexicantown for Cinco de Mayo where I proceeded to kill what was left of my liver. As for what happened after the tequila and Coronas started to flow - well, on the advice of my attorney - I must refrain from posting any details about that.

The only sad part to the whole weekend is that when Sunday came around, I didn't have any energy left to drive out to Pontiac for the lingerie show at Tonic. (To put the drive in perspective for non-Detroiters who read this - it's a 23 mile one way commute from my home to the club.)

Anyway, instead of doing that I spent my sending doing laundry and watching even more Alfred Hitchcock movies on DVD. I only have 6 more to watch and then I will have seen all 65 of his completed films.

Comments

darling said…
ooh Alfred Hitchcock movies! FUN

No lingerie show? Im sure your liver thanks you :)

Sounds like a mighty weekend though. lol Not a dull moment :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero