Turning Off Your Cell Phone

I was flipping through the morning newspaper the other day. They had this short little blurb in it about Keira Knightley. Needless to say, anything with her name pretty much captures my attention.

Anyway, it would appear that Ms. Knightley told Vogue that while she was in the Bahamas filmming Pirates of the Caribbean, she was so overwhelmed with phone calls and such that she actually threw her BlackBerry into the ocean.

My first thought upon reading this was, "Dang, Keira! Couldn't you have just turned the thing off?"

Oh, well. The fact of the matter is that it's her BlackBerry and she can throw it pretty much anywhere she wants.

By the way, I actually tried coming up with suggestive comments about cell phones and water - but I couldn't come up with a thing. I think I'm losing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV