Mr. Cohen Meets the Matchmaker

Once upon a time, the local matchmaker Mrs. Shapiro went to see Mr. Cohen, a confirmed bachelor for many years. "Mr. Cohen, don't wait too long," she told him. "I know just the woman for you. Just say the word and you'll be married in no time!"

"Don't bother," replied Cohen, "I've got two sisters at home who look after all my needs."

"That's all well and good, but, Mr. Cohen, all the sisters in the world cannot fill the role of a wife."

Cohen took a deep breath and replied, "I said I had 'two sisters' at home. I didn't say they were my sisters!"

I got this one in my email from one of the coolest models around, Jessica M. Jones. When I saw it, I had an uncontrollable desire to share it with the world.

And now I have.

Thanks, Jess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero