Ex-Girlfriend Update

It's been almost two weeks since I posted my desire to find my next ex-girlfriend and how the Bowling for Soup song of that name perfectly described my feelings. The universe, of course, promptly brought a woman into my life who was perfect for being my next ex-girlfriend, which is also something that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago.

Since then, it's official: she is my ex-girlfriend.

The thing that led me to give her the ol' heave hoe a little earlier than expected? Well, it was when she told me that there's an outstanding warrant for her arrest.

As a blogger who reports about life on the dating front, I'm just going to say this: if/when a person that you're dating tells you that there is an outstanding warrant for their arrest then it is time for you to end the relationship.

If the woman in question happens to be rather skinny with natural D-cup boobs then I suppose a man might be tempted to let the arrest warrant slide. However, I have to insist that doing so is never a good idea.

Really.

This has been a public service announcement from the Voices in Frank's Head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero