God Bless GQ

I've always loved having a subscription to GQ. This month, however, I have even more of a reason to love it.

Check out Jennifer Aniston on their cover!

I remember the first time I saw a woman wearing only a necktie. It was that scene in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere's character comes home to find Julia Roberts waiting for him, wearing only the necktie that she convinced one a sales clerk in some store to give her.

That scene was only on the screen for a few seconds. I saw it in my local theater when I was 19 but I still think of it every time I see a display of ties in any store.

A truly classic moment in American cinema.

I'm glad the folks at GQ were able to do something like this again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero