High School Me Is Happy

When I was in high school, I wanted to join the U.S. Air Force after graduation and become a pararescueman.  If a pilot gets shot down, the Air Force sends in a pararescue team to find him and bring him home.  They're part medic, part commando and all bad ass.

Unfortunately, when it came time for me to enlist, they discovered that I have a hearing loss in my left ear.  It's a very minor hearing loss that I didn't even know I had prior to my physical.  However, once it was discovered, the Air Force said "no thanks."  My career plans came to an abrupt end and the rest is history.

I hadn't really thought about it much until I found this video on YouTube that shows what it's like to be an Air Force PJ.



All I can say is that the 17 year old version of me wants to watch this video over and over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero