Where Did I Put My Passport?

A very good friend of mine once remarked, "Coincidences are simply God's way of remaining anonymous."  I find that quote hard to ignore given two things that appeared in my in-box today.


First, a friend sent me a link to DJ Mick's web site, where he features photos from a weekly party in London.  The place is filled with hundreds of young, drunk women dressed in school girl uniforms.  (It's the dress code for this particular party and, in my opinion, one of the most brilliant ideas in years.)

After reflecting for a moment on the shear brilliance of the London mind, as well as contemplating precisely what it would take to launch a similar party in Detroit, I eventually reluctantly moved on to the next item in my in box.

Strangely enough, the next item in my in-box was an offer from Cheapoair.com.  They sell cheap travel plans and, if you'll look to the right hand side of your computer screen, they are now an official sponsor of this blog.

Now, where did I put my passport?

Comments

I follow the blog because I like your humor sense.
Frank Nemecek said…
I like the fact that you like my sense of humor.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero