I'm Such A Nerd

I'm a nerd.

There can be no denying this fact. This is especially true since I'm happily spending my Saturday evening at home, reading through the recently released analysis of the health care reform bill from the Congressional Budget Office.

Yes, I know that this is kind of sad but it's still very true. Now, all I have to do is find a woman like the one pictured at right.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to check out the numbers for themselves, you can find them here. The short version is that this bill will a) provide health care coverage to millions of uninsured Americans and b) reduce the federal deficit by $132 billion over the next 10 years.

All of the folks who previously argued that "Obamacare" would bankrupt our nation have some explaining to do, in my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero