Is It Possible?

Michael Bay made a commercial for Victoria's Secret that premiered earlier this month.  I'm posting it below, well, just because I can.

Victoria's Secret "A Thousand Fantasies" (90 sec) from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.


I was talking about this with one of my film making friends over lunch today.  It goes without saying that this is a great commercial.

The thing is, we soon found ourselves wondering: is it even possible to make a bad commercial for Victoria's Secret?

I mean that quite literally. We couldn't think of any way in which one could make a bad Victoria's Secret commercial - at least if one assumes that this commercial involves the Victoria's Secret models and features them wearing their usual outfits.

Of course, I'd like to open this up to my readers. Can anyone think of way in which someone could make a bad Victoria's Secret commercial?

Please post your thoughts in my comments section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero