Thursday, March 18, 2010

InsideOut Champagne Glass Set

I found these inside out champagne glasses on-line. It's a normal champagne flute that is hollowed into what would otherwise be a solid tube of glass.

I don't own any champagne glasses. In fact, prior to seeing these glasses on-line, I never seriously considered buying any.

However, I have to admit that there's something about this design that makes me want to have them in my home.

InsideOut Champagne Glass Set - US Store View

No comments: