Bringing Bikinis to Your In-Box

Kristen Haglund Wants in Your In-Box
My latest side project is the Bikini Day blog, which on-line here. I have a lot of blog posts that involve women in a bikini or in lingerie and there's potential for a lot more of them. I decided to move all of them to a separate site.

I started the site with a few of my older bikini posts. I will add a new one every day. (Hence the name, Bikini Day.)

This enables me to keep the bikini and lingerie stuff around without it getting in the way of all of my other posts. Women in bikinis do tend to grab lots of attention and it sort dominates my blog as a result.

As an added bonus, this also enables me to experiment with a few things that I may or may not incorporate in this blog or my neighborhood one.

Please check out the Bikini Day blog and let me know what you think of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero