Disney to Re-Release Four More Movies on 3D

I have to admit that I cringed when I first heard that Disney was re-releasing The Lion King in 3D. However, the 3D version of the movie has since gone on to bring in $80 million and counting.

Quite frankly, I find it hard to cringe at $80 million.

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise then that the House of the Mouse will re-release four movies from their archives in 3D in the near future.
  • Beauty and the Beast will be re-released in 3D on January 13, 2012;
  • Disney • Pixar's Finding Nemo will be re-released in 3D on September 14, 2012;
  • Disney • Pixar's Monsters, Inc. will be re-released in 3D on January 18, 2013;
  • The Little Mermaid will be re-released in 3D on September 13, 2013
In addition, Monsters University, which is a prequel to the original Monsters, Inc. movie, will arrive in theaters in Disney Digital 3D on June 21, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero