How to Clean a Mirror Spotlessly

I came across the wonder of EyeHandy.com, which uses beautiful women in bikinis or lingerie to explain how to do certain things. Their most recent one introduces use the beautiful and talented Chelsea who shows us how to clean any mirror spotlessly without any streaks, lint, or residue left behind.





If you'll excuse me, thanks to Chelsea and the team at EyeHandy, I have a sudden desire to clean every mirror in my home.

And for any raging feminist who happens to find this blog post, before you post any comments, I will simply ask: when was the last time you came across a bachelor who was suddenly motivated to do housework without any complaints?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV