UDF7137 Has Landed

Well, I am officially finished.

I am done with my documentary on the Book-Cadillac Hotel and it has been submitted for the 2006 Sundance Film Festival. The whole thing is now out of my hands.

I'm done making my film and editing it.

I'm done writing the short and long synopis.

I'm done with the director's commentary.

I'm done worrying about which production photos to include.

Simply put, I'm done.

It feels so incredibly good to have dropped it off. When I walked
into the UPS Store and handed the clerk my package to be overnighted
to California, it was one of those incredible "My God - I did it" moments.

Almost 2 years of my life are now condensed into a 7-digit code that
the Sundance Committee will use to track my film and everything that
goes with it: UDF7137.

It's kind of ironic, if you stop and think about it, that so much of
my life would come down to such an odd little code. Anyway, I'm
thrilled to be done with it.

For now, I'm off to celebrate. Tomorrow, I start work on my next project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero