It never ends

I logged on this morning and there were 18 emails in my in-box to deal with in one way or another. I've spent much of the day dealing with them and I still have 19 sitting in my in-box - 6 Post-It notes stuck by my computer with notes of stuff for me to do.

Urgh!

It never ends.

Right now, I'm organizing both a fundraiser from the FoBC as well as the second round of a Preservation Summit involving 21 different historic preservation, civic and professional groups. Dang, my life is just so much fun!

And you know what - right now I also have the hugest craving for Taco Bell.

2 bean burritos with sour cream and some fire sauce.

Or maybe a Mexican Pizza.

Dang - that sounds good.

The only that doesn't sound good is the late night calories and my need to drop a few pounds.

Urgh!

Back to the emails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero