Rowland Cafe

I went to the grand opening of the Rowland Cafe last Thursday. It's been in the Guardian Building for awhile now, pretty much ever since Francis and Claire's wedding reception last May, in fact.

Thursday, however, was their grand opening. Free coffee all day. I'm not much of a coffee fan, but as the Great Wise Men once said, "Free stuff is cool!"

Amanda Box was there all day - slinging coffee for anyone who would care to drink it. Let's face it: she makes that place happen.

They closed the day out with a bang - a fashion show that featured designs from the Pure Detroit Design Lab (coincidentally, owned by the same people). I snapped a few photos of the fashion show, Amanda and the rest of the day. You can find them in my Yahoo photo album.

Comments

Liza said…
I HAVE to comment because it absolutely would be appalling if the only comments you receive are from frickin' adverts!!!!!

And, your not having been online for nearly a week has not gone unnoticed, mister.

However, knowing you haven't been online for nearly a week does assuage my guilt at not having been online for nearly two weeks.

Later! ^_^
Frank Nemecek said…
Thank you for giving me a non-advert comment!

Oh and I HAVE been on-line, just not at the same time as you.

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero