Lunch at The Whitney

So, I was originally scheduled to meet my friend Isaac for lunch at one of the coney islands downtown. About a half hour or so beforehand, he calls me and tells me to meet at Preservation Wayne's office instead.

Anyway, I get there and promptly announces that he's leaving for the Gulf Coast soon. He apparently just got a contract through FEMA to do some consulting work down there for the next couple of months.

It's a contract that's generous enough that a) we went to The Whitney instead and b) he picked up the check.

I had my digital camera with me and snapped a few pics of The Whitney - it's a really cool restaurant, so cool in fact that I have trouble imagining it as a private residence even though I know that's what it was originally built as.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero