Smack the Senator

I was in Lansing today, covering a couple of legislative meetings for my day job. One of the meetings was the Senate Natural Resources Committee. The Senate's full session ran over, which meant that all of the related committee meetings started late.

How late, you ask?

Late enough that I was able to read 3 magazines while waiting in the hearing room.

Late enough that, when I ran out of reading material, I skipped out and grabbed a few more shots to add to my growing collection of digital photos of the State Capitol. (I swear, if this keeps up, in a few more months I'm going to publish my own photographic retrospective of the building).

Anyway, I've got a few photos of the Capitol itself and the goings on inside of it on the web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero