Harmony Is Open!

Today has been one of those good news/bad news days.

The good news is that astronauts from Discovery added a new room onto the International Space Station today. It's been named Harmony.

My first thought was that they should have changed a few letters and named it after a Harry Potter character instead. In fact, I think every room on the International Space Station ought be named after a character from the Harry Potter books. That or one from a Mark Twain novel.

Anyway, the bad news is that they also found metal shavings inside of a joint that is needed to turn solar panels. I know it's bad when I forget to do the dishes and they get kind of crusty. It's a pain in the butt to clean them. I'm just imagining the challenges associated with cleaning metal shavings out of a metallic joint while traveling at 1,000+ m.p.h. in outer space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero