My New Coffee Table?

I've been thinking that I need a new coffee table and I found a kit that you can use to build your own interactive LED version. My only issue with it is the kit will cost $420.55 and that's just for the for LEDs, boards and sensors. I'd still have to get a boring coffee table to build it into.

It's cool, but I'm wondering if it's $400 cool.

Anyway, after the car repairs from last week, it'll be a couple of weeks before I can buy this thing. That gives me time to think. As always, thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Comments

darling said…
Thats a pretty neat table though Id have to make sure that it matches with the rest of my decor.
Frank Nemecek said…
Hello Darling,

You can always change the color of the table and/or lights to make sure everything matches.

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero