I Am Henry Rollins

I have 23 different things on my "to-do" list for today. How many of them did I get done?

None.

I know I'm going to pay for it dearly for the rest of this week. I'm going to have to put in a lot more hours in order to make up for it.

What did I do today when I should have been working? For the most part, I goofed off on my computer.

I also discovered that, when it comes to dating, I am rapidly becoming more and more like Henry Rollins.


I haven't gotten so far that I'm willing to kick a woman out of my car for reading Harry Potter (unless that's the only book she has read recently). But I am becoming more and more like that comedy routine every day.

My question is: just how worried should I be when it comes to this trend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero