Free Month of Netflix

I am a Netflix addict.

Thanks to this service I've seen almost every movie Alfred Hitchcock ever made (except for a couple of his old silent ones that aren't available on DVD anywhere). I even saw his two World War II propaganda films that he made with the intention of rallying the French to resist German occupation - only to be the British government kill them because they were too anti-German.

I've also seen everything that Keira Knightley has ever appeared in simply because, well, she is Keira Knightley and I would pay good money to watch that woman eat a bowl of corn flakes in the morning.

Anyway, I mention all of this because I once again have an email invitation to give someone a free month of Netflix. If you would like it, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero