Too Sexy

I was flipping through my copy of GQ this week; taking a break from the 5,000 projects that I should be focusing on at work.

Pudgy, badly groomed men are reportedly the new "in thing", at least according to the magazine.

All I have to say is thank God. The winds of fashion have finally caught up to me after so many years.

As my special way of showing gratitude to the editors of GQ for recognizing my newfound status as a fashion trend setter, I would like to share this video tribute with the world.



And yes, I did post the 2007 remix. It's much more fashionable than the 1992 original.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frank Nemecek said…
There's something special about being spammed in Chinese.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero