Welcome to the Kam Carmen Blog

It all started a little more than two years ago.  A fellow blogger wrote a post about Kam Carmen and the alleged infidelities in her marriage.

Kam Carmen then made references to said blog on her radio show, or rather to things that were said about her on an unnamed blog. Her attorney then sent that blogger a cease and desist demand.

I got curious. I wondered what would happen if I posted on my blog about the whole thing on this other blog.

Flash forward two years: that other blog is no longer active. The woman who wrote it and I are no longer on speaking terms.

And now, when I look at the report from Google Analytics for my blog, I learn that nine of the top ten internet searches that lead people to this blog are variations of the name "Kam Carmen".


When I started this blog five years ago, I never intended it to become the Kam Carmen Blog. However, it seems more and more like it is.

I think it's because there are a decent number of people in the Detroit area who want to know what is going on in Kam Carmen's life; her marriage and divorce. This blog is the only thing on-line that hasn't been hit by a threatening letter from Ms. Carmen's attorneys. Therefore, all of that traffic heads my way by default.

The internet is a strange, strange place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero