Miranda Kerr's Weekender Bag

I was flipping through this month's issue of GQ. After spending an hour or so ogling Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, I eventually noticed the various articles.

I even noticed the articles that didn't involve Miranda Kerr. But I digress.

Anyway, once I was done reading the various articles, I eventually noticed the advertisements. In particular, I noticed all of the ads for cologne. There were a lot of ads for cologne, which isn't all that surprising. This was GQ, of course.

The thing that surprised me was how may of them offered a free weekend bag as a gift when purchasing the advertised cologne. Curve. Calvin Klein. Zegna Colonia. If they offered a gift with purchase, it was always a weekend bag.

I can't help but feel that this routine of offering a gift with purchase has become rather played out. There are too many people thinking the same thing, over and over again.

And fashion should never be that boring or predictable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV