Why?

I went to dinner this evening and, at one point, I stepped into the men's restroom.  It was then that I saw this sign.

Please take a look at it and ask yourself:  why would this be in the men's restroom?

Why?  I Mean, Why?
I would almost expect this in a women's restroom. I could even understand it being in a coed one.

But a men's room?

A men's restroom?

There's a part of me that would like to know what kind of "sanitary products" might get flushed down the toilet in a men's room. However, there's an even larger part of me that simply doesn't want to know.

Comments

Frank Nemecek said…
Okay - I have a feeling I'm going to regret this, but I'm going to ask.

What kind of sanitary product might get flushed down the toilet in a men's bathroom with enough frequency as to warrant a sign?
You'll need to send me an email address....
Frank Nemecek said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero